Welcome to FOUR

Welcome to FOUR

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Friday Night Comedy: MR.D


He's known by the children of the neighborhood as Mr.D His real name is Robert Smith. This is Mr.D.
Part 1
The Interview
Sarah (Interviewer for TV6 Canada): Mr.D tell us about yourself please,
Mr.D: I'm a man and I live in the woods and go to the beach once a year to find Kids who can be my friends.
Sarah: OK, How many Kid friends to you currently have?
Mr.D: 609 on Facebook, 123 on Twitter and about 187 who live in town, their names are Josh, Janice, Hamish, Marget, Daniel....
Sarah: OK, OK we get you have a lot of friends
Mr.D: Yes...
Sarah: Well, do you have any Adult friends?
Mr.D: Ahhhhh No
Sarah: OK that's alright, what about a Partner?
Mr.D: Oh. I'm not interested in Women.
Sarah: Men?
Mr.D: Don't be ridiculous, Now would you like to meet my Wife?
Sarah: I thought you said....
Mr.D: Here girl!
An old looking Dog walks into the room
Sarah: You are married to a Dog??!!!
Mr.D: Don't be so sick! Who do you think I am James Bond?
Sarah: I don't think James Bond likes Female Dogs
Mr.D: Well anyway I'm married to that midget underneath the Dog.
Sarah: It's a Woman... I mean a Man?
Mr.D: Both.

No comments:

Post a Comment