Welcome to FOUR

Welcome to FOUR

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Follow OKATONLIE's brand new comedy on blogger:


http://billguystory.blogspot.com/
About Bill Guy:
My name is Bill Guy and I am a strong believer in Alien life. When I was a young child I was taken by Aliens to their space ship, they inserted a chip into my brain which automatically makes me talk about their great civilizations beyond the stars:
OK I'm getting a transmission... I'm seeing images of great buildings and blue monkeys. Damn it those pictures are gone. They come at weird times like when I'm talking to someone (which is not very often)and when I'm cooking. On the night of which my chip was inserted my Mother was cooking and my Father was talking to his work friends. We lived in Kansas and you will see once this is loaded the house I lived in for 12 years. Enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment