Welcome to FOUR

Welcome to FOUR

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mr.D THE FINALE


Sarah: Lovely Tea Mr.D.
Mr.D: Yes, I am very good at making Teas.
Sarah: Why is that exactly?
Mr.D: I grow my on Tea, it's just in my backyard next to the Clown Sanctuary...
Sarah: OK. Let's go there.
Mr.D leads Sarah threw his forest, past his pond, past his Monkey prison, past the Kindi, past his Temple to the Tea fields.
Sarah: Oh my! They go right up those hills over there!
Mr.D Yes.
Sarah: How rich are you?
Mr.D: Last time I checked my account I had $0.4
Sarah: How on earth did you afford all this?
Mr.D: HEY! Who said this was cheap? This costs a lot of money you know!
Sarah: Alright, alright just calm down.
Mr.D: CLAM DOWN???!!!! HOW CAN I CLAM DOWN!!!!!!????? YOU KNOW WHAT??!!! YOUR JUST A BIG FAT B.......................................................

Canada TV6 found Mr.D's last 5,099 words quite offensive, so we cut it out. It has now been 5 months since this interview was done. Mr.D has found a new home in Malaysia and is currently teaching Dogs how to play a game of Scrabble whilst eating porridge. As for Sarah, she has retired from TV6, and is currently living somewhere in Australia.

Thank you for reading MR.D INTERVIEW.
(C) 2010 Canadian TV6 and 5. CANADA.

No comments:

Post a Comment